|"Dallas (first series)" episode|
| Season 2, Episode 11 |
# 16 overall in series (357 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Kate Mulgrew|
|Original airdate|| November 25, 1978 (U.S.)|
December 12, 1978 (UK)
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Act of Love"||"Fallen Idol"|
|List of "Dallas" seasons & episodes (original series)|
|List of "Dallas" seasons & episodes (2012 TV series)|
Triangle is the 11th episode of Season 2 of the CBS-TV series Dallas, also the 16th overall series episode. Written by Camille Marchetta, and directed by Vincent McEveety, the episode originally aired on CBS-TV on November 25, 1978.
Three's a crowd. Ranch foreman Ray seeks hot-blooded vengeance when he find J.R. with the C&W songstress Ray fancies. Lucy aims to use her Ewing connections to bankroll her singing career.
Ray has fallen for Garnet McGee, the hottest new country singer in town, but she is ambitious and her career comes first, so she turns her affections to rich J.R. who gladly offers to finance her music. Ray becomes dangerously jealous.
Ray Krebbs falls in love with an ambitious country singer and proposes marriage but finds himself faced with stiff competition from J.R. J.R. is more subtle and cunning, believing he can use his wealth and power to win the lady's affections eliminating Ray from her life.
Cast and charactersEdit
- Patrick Duffy as Bobby Ewing
- Larry Hagman as J.R. Ewing
- Victoria Principal as Pamela Barnes Ewing
- Charlene Tilton as Lucy Ewing
- Jim Davis as Jock Ewing
- Barbara Bel Geddes as Miss Ellie Ewing
- Ken Kercheval as Cliff Barnes
- Steve Kanaly as Ray Krebbs
- Kate Mulgrew as Garnett McGee
- Ed Call as Sam Gurney (as Edward Call)
- Larry French as Dick Norton
- Nancy Bleier as Connie
- Meg Gallagher as Louella
- Harry Middlebrooks as Mervin Hall
- Michael Dudikoff as Joe Newcomb